The Roosevelt Hotel-Grand Ballroom
45 East 45th Street at Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10017
The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of midtown Manhattan across the street from Grand Central Station. [Map
Roosevelt Hotel reservations
The hotel is close to selling out and just a very limited number of rooms remain. Call 888 833 3969 for the best rate available.
Roosevelt Hotel amenities
All guest rooms include:
- Two-line phones with voicemail
- Dataport capabilities with high speed Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room fax
Roosevelt Hotel policies
- Complimentary access to onsite fitness center. Yoga and more comprehensive workout facilities are nearby.
- Wi-Fi access in the lobby
- Famed Madison Lounge and Roosevelt Grill
- 24-hour room service
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at the time of booking
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m.; check out time is 12 noon
- Unscheduled departures may be subject to a cancellation fee. Confirm departure date upon check in.
Just added! New hotel!
The Marriott East Side Hotel (four blocks from the Roosevelt) has a limited number of rooms at the rate of $369 per room, per night. Call Marriott reservations at 212 755 4000 or 800 228 9290 and refer to the AIGA "Gain" conference rate.
Air travel to New York
Ground transportation from the airport to the Roosevelt Hotel
The airport closest to the hotel is La Guardia although lower fares are sometimes available when flying into JFK or Newark Liberty. AIGA has partnered with United Airlines for discounted airfare. Savings of 5 percent to 15 percent are available by calling United at 800 521 4041 and referring to meeting ID code: 531TB.
Getting around New York City once you are here
- Car rental—discounts are available from Avis online or by calling 800 331 1600 and mentioning AWD number J770134.
- Taxi—one-way cab fare from La Guardia: $35; JFK: $45; Newark Liberty: $65
- Shared van service—Super Shuttle one-way fare from La Guardia: $15; JFK: $17; Newark Liberty: $17
- Public transportation—a combination of trains, monorails and/or buses are available from all three airports. From La Guardia and JFK or from Newark Liberty
The subway can be the quickest, most economical way to navigate the city. The “Gain” conference hotel is just north of Grand Central Station, one of the city's main transportation hubs. For more information, visit;